Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spongebob Birthday Clp Art

Post Romantic Empire Final Fest

This weekend, 17 and 18 October, I was in Rome as a special envoy to
gothicNetwork Final Fest of Post Romantic Empire
: a marathon of 30 hours of continuous music from 18 of Saturday to Sunday night at the 'Init
, local close of a Roman aqueduct and adjacent to the railway station Tuscolana. With so much room (or Dead Banquet
, as they said) Sunday based on various delicacies frugal and some delicious tomatoes datterini.
the music ranged from songwriting to dark


contemporary, with a massive presence of

experimental electronica, and a hint of improvisation and spontaneous creativity that is both independent event, unrelated to the currency more logical drives. However, soon there will be a special about gothicNetwork the Fest, and everything will be clear to everyone. In the meantime I wanted to share a dozen pictures taken during the event: a cheerful obituary black and pink by 'friendly and relaxed atmosphere

as few times I've heard in such cases, where artists and spectators were all together to enjoy the party.





















0 comments:

Post a Comment