Emanuele
knew these products in 2004, thanks to my dear friend who told me about it with much enthusiasm. The first family member of my family began to use these products to lose weight so my uncle was at the same time I started to eat it too ... I
Since the early days of product use I noticed that you have much more energy during the day but especially in the morning, that for us too young (17 years) is considerable support for dealing with a plus life everyday.
I did not need to lose weight because I believed to be in shape and weight so I followed the maintenance program and I lost 4 kg in spite of everything that brought me back to the true weight of 70 kg while before I weighed 74 kg .
then I started to use them for sporting activities, a choice that could not be better!
fact, during the training I can keep up my energy level mainly due to tea, with a consequent improvement in physical performance and reduced recovery time ..
But especially the great thing is that the post-task cramps are gone!! These products are amazing because alongside internal to a nutrition program, a program of external nutrition / skin care, I was able to greatly improve the look, tone and clean my skin with excellent results for acne I carried on for when I was 14 years, a problem that I never managed to solve though I have spent years of care under the supervision of several dermatologists.
This issue also has always forced me to behave so shy and introverted I was ashamed of myself. I will never stop to thank the 'HERBALIFE for allowing me to regain confidence in myself, the desire to live and enthusiasm that I had lost!
HERBALIFE Thanks, thanks, Mark HUGHES!
Herbalife products do not are aimed at cure or treatment for any medical conditions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment