Rita
"I would like to personally thank all those who helped me in this adventure by making possible the great success I have today. "
Rita, mother of three beautiful daughters, she met Herbalife Ten years ago, when he was overweight and wanted to solve this problem.
"I discovered that Herbalife products for weight control and worked really quickly I lost the pounds I wanted. I could not help but speak to all of Herbalife. So I was a trader, but that work does not thrill me and the economic results were not satisfactory enough. Following the excellent results achieved with the use of the products I decided to give up my work as a trader to dedicate myself fully to Herbalife. The experience gained over the years I have been very useful to start selling Herbalife products. " "I loved the products Herbalife! "
" Over the years I've used a lot of Herbalife products and I loved them all. I also kept some photos of when I used the products to lose weight. Initially organized many parties in the house to introduce the Herbalife products to large numbers of people. Enthusiastically told my story, I showed my pictures and answer the questions that were addressed to me on the products. In a very short time I have built an excellent customer base and I realized the importance of treating the new contacts and to give others the opportunity to become distributors. When someone decided to take this path, take the time to help develop its own system of work trying to give him any information that could be useful. "
" Over the years I've used a lot of Herbalife products and I loved them all. I also kept some photos of when I used the products to lose weight. Initially organized many parties in the house to introduce the Herbalife products to large numbers of people. Enthusiastically told my story, I showed my pictures and answer the questions that were addressed to me on the products. In a very short time I have built an excellent customer base and I realized the importance of treating the new contacts and to give others the opportunity to become distributors. When someone decided to take this path, take the time to help develop its own system of work trying to give him any information that could be useful. "
course there were difficult moments, but I never gave up, every obstacle has taught me new techniques and strengthened the commitment in ".
Thanks Mark Hughes.
Thanks Herbalife.
Herbalife products are not intended to cure or treat medical conditions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment