Ivana
Hello, my name is Ivana,
13 years suffer from multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis. Ten years ago I had the good fortune to meet Prof. Miescher (immunologist of international renown), who still helps me in fighting these diseases. For 13 years I undergo to different therapies, such as intrathecal, plasmapheresis and chemotherapy. These diseases all the medicines you take forced me, for many years, to spend my days mostly in bed. The photos of "before" shows how the disease and the continuous drug treatment can reduce a person. Today, Herbalife has changed my Life! These are the incredible results I got: total increase of my energy, which for years had no more since February 2003, my doctor prof. Miescher decided to take away two important drugs from my daily therapy, because the rectum colitis is almost healed! ll dosage of drugs in chemotherapy treatments, given the results have been halved to 50%!
Now I can maintain my weight after losing two kilos of 3 sizes increasing lean body mass, which had lost considerably.
All these results they have found even my neurologist last check I made in Rimini June 16, 2003 and for the first time after many visits I made an appointment for next year, advised to continue with absolutely Herbalife cellular nutrition.
Herbalife gave me a new life!
Herbalife products are not intended to cure or treat medical conditions .
0 comments:
Post a Comment