Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Do You Buy A Confirmation Sponsor

Testimony Testimony Testimony of Mariangela

Mariangela

LOST 100 KG

I have a son 12 years celebroleso became at the age of 2 years following a heart block of 32 minutes in a hospital. It 'began an ordeal of suffering and stress that as a result of years of frustration led me to use cocktail 4 of antidepressant drugs.
vent to the table I got to weigh 182Kg, with blood pressure 120/200. I started, but skeptical, I gave up shortly after with the result that in the past seven months (March 2001) I had surgery for gastric banding (70 stitches!) Thinking it was the only thing to do to solve the problem. Another disappointment, because I could not eat and drink at the beginning (even threw up for a drink of water), then I continued to gain weight can weigh 191 kg.
I was forced to undergo a second operation (July 2001) in another hospital, to try to improve the situation and only then I decided to start a program with Herbalife. Almost immediately I realized I was changing my life because I felt better about myself, I have not used anti-depressants, my analysis is perfect, I quickly lost weight and inches, in some months I lost 56 cm of life, 32 cm in the thigh and 330 cm total -100 kg with a smooth skin and muscle tone you've ever had. My daughter of 17 years was strongly underweight, because he was terrified of becoming fat, is now using products to increase lean body mass and 2 months increased by 4 kg. Now I feel another person, I feel I can finally live a peaceful life, I can devote more energy to my son and I am helping many people to settle in a healthy and correct their weight problem is they who seek me!
I see the future with joy and always thank Herbalife.

Herbalife products are not intended to cure or treat medical conditions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment